- All papers must be scholarly, original, well researched and well referenced.
- They should border on management or management related fields (e.g. Banking and Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business communication, Marketing communication, ICTs Accounting, Insurance and Psychology).
- They must not have been submitted or intended to be submitted to any other academic professional journal for publication.
- They should be typed, double spaced and submitted in MS-word format to the email: email@example.com.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the following:
Title of the Article
Name and relevant particulars of the Author(s)
An abstract of the Article (not more than 100 words). ABSTRACT IS MANDATORY
- The text of the article should then begin on page 2 below the title. In order to preserve anonymity in review and/or blind refereeing, please do not put the name(s) of Authors on this page or anywhere else in the text.
- References should be cited in the text, using the APA version 6 style and listed in alphabetical order (surname first) on separate page at the end of the article.
- Copies of Maps, charts etc, should be submitted in a form suitable for reproduction in the normal size of the journal.
- All contributions and correspondences should be addressed to:
The Nigerian Journal of Management Research
Department of Management
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu Nigeria
Phone: 08036686027; 08035341902; 08034722636
- All contributors should endeavor to submit their papers before each issue’s deadline. Submitted papers are not usually returned, whether accepted or rejected, unless there is need for referee’s recommended amendments.
- Publication fee is N30,000 or $90. Payment details will be made available when necessary.