The Latest Issue of the Nigerian Journal of Management Research (NJMR) is now available in print and online. Students, Staff, and Interested Persons can obtain physical copies at:
The Department of Management,
Faculty of Business Administration,
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu.
This issue discusses topics that include:
- Gender Issues in Academia
- The Effect of Strategic Planning on Market Creation
- The Effect of Supply Chain Responsiveness
- The Dehumanizing Side of Human Resource Outsourcing
- Role of Personality on Fear of Success among Females
View the online issue for free at http://www.njmronline.org/archive/ and read all of the industry-critical articles, diagrams and infographics authored by a veteran team of industry experts and academicians.
Since its inaugural issue in 2006, The Nigerian Journal of Management Research has become a trusted source for information on trending and influential topics in the area of Business Administration.
For More Information, Contact: 0803 668 6027, 0803 534 1902, 0803 472 2636.
Dr. A.I. Ogbo, Ph.D